Technical Grade Sodium Bicarbonate is used as a chemical compound in cleaners and other products.
• 25 or 50 kg polyethylene (PE) FFS bag
• 1000 kg innerlining polypropilen (PP) bigbag
Sodium Bicarbonate also known as sodium hydrogen carbonate is a chemical substance white in colour and its aqueous solution is clear and colorless ( chemical formula NaHCO₃).
• Chemical industry
• Powder fire extinguishers
• Paper production
• Leather industry
• Waste gas desulphurization
• Textile industry
• Water and waste water treatment